In the field of electricity and electronics, the use of a multimeter is very common. It is an equipment which mainly measures the resistance alongside the current and voltage at different values of charge. Mostly the analog multimeters are used and in our list of 10 Best Multimeters 2020, we shall be covering most of those. So without any further delay, let us begin with our list. The top 10 best multimeters are:
Top 10 Multimeters 2020 Reviews:
1. Flexzion Digital Multimeter Multi Tester:
At a price of just $10, Flexzion Digital Multimeter Multi Tester brings everything you need from a multimeter. It measures both AC and DC and its LCD displays all readings accurately which you have measured. The rest of the features are:
- The basic measurements of voltage, current, and resistance mainly.
- There is no doubt whatsoever on the accuracy of this meter.
- There is full-protection against the overload during all measures.
- The backlit LCDs everything and the previous readings are saved.
2. AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter:
Increasing your budget brings a lot of benefits. For instance, buying this AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter brings features such as an increased measurement range, frequency, temperature, voltages, and current. The main features are:
- This is mostly used at the professional level due to its premium features.
- There are more options than ever from a multimeter by AstroAI.
- You get test diodes, temp measurement, and transistors as well.
- Even with a lot of these features, the use is quite simple.
3. AstroAI Digital Multimeter with Ohm Volt Amp:
The brilliance of AstroAI cannot be doubted even when it comes to the standard and economical multimeters. One of such low-budget meters is this AstroAI Digital Multimeter with Ohm Volt Amp. It comes with an ohm volt-amp and diode voltage tester meter. The rest of the features are elaborated below:
- Known for the accurate measurement of resistance, DC, & diode.
- A really handy meter for troubleshooting various electrical problems.
- It is pretty economical and still comes with a year’s warranty.
- The backlit LCDs all results and is easy to use.
4. Fluke 117/323 KIT Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit:
If your connection with this field is permanent, you must be looking for a complete set of these voltage and current measurement meters. To provide you that, we are bringing this Fluke 117/323 KIT Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit. The top features you would like are:
- It is a complete kit with a multimeter and all of its accessories.
- The meter measures both DC and AC voltage & current with ease.
- The accuracy of this multimeter is ensured and also the durability.
- The values up to which it measures are 400 AC and 600 VAC voltage.
5. Innova 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter:
In most of the cases, the need for multimeters is not more than some standard measurement. Thus the choices do not exceed more than a standard one like this Innova 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter. It is both economical and handy. The top features are:
- A meter designed to measure everything with ease and accuracy.
- Also, the safety of the users is designed at its best.
- The rubber protection is given in case someone drops it.
- It comes with a large LED display and a long-lasting battery.
6. Mestek Digital Clamp Meter Multimeters:
A resistance and voltage count of up to 6000 is among the maximum ranges which people need most. Bringing you that and other features like auto-ranging, accuracy, and AC/DC measurement, the next product is Mestek Digital Clamp Meter Multimeters. The following points cover the major features of this multimeter:
- Just within 2 to 3 seconds of sampling, it gives the right idea.
- There are low battery and data hold indicators in the meter.
- Known for a reliable and stable current measurement experience it brings.
- The safety features are provided to ensure the best working experience.
7. Etekcity MSR-C600 Digital Clamp Meter Multimeters:
Bringing you the important resistance test, AC Current, Amp, ohm, diode, voltage, and AC/DC test, the Etekcity MSR-C600 Digital Clamp Meter Multimeters is our next product for the list. When you read all the tests it can do and then have a look at its price, it feels like the best deal. The top features are:
- Auto-ranging, AC/DC voltage, and resistance are the major options.
- There is an automatic inactivity feature in case of being on standby for 15 mins.
- Without any interruptions in the circuit, it measures with ease and accuracy.
- The pouch you get alongside is pretty handy to keep it safe.
8. Clamp Meter TRMS 2000 Count Digital Multimeter:
Our next choice for the list Clamp Meter TRMS 2000 Count Digital Multimeter is very portable and is a multi-functional device. The top features are 2000 TRMS counts, a humanized design, and auto-ranging as highlighted by the manufacturers. The other features are:
- With the 2000 TRMS counts, the distortion measurement becomes easy.
- Also, its design is very portable and a humanized one.
- It is a multi-functional device with a multi-tester and a side buckle design.
- You get a free bag, a test lead, a clamp meter, and a user manual.
9. Morpilot Auto-Ranging 6000 Counts DC/AC Voltage & Current:
While the AC/DC measurement and the auto-ranging measurement is pretty common in these meters, the Morpilot Auto-Ranging 6000 Counts DC/AC Voltage & Current comes with a diode, temp, capacitance, frequency, and continuity measurement. It has the following other features:
- With high accuracy that is inevitable, it measures both AC & DC.
- The large LCD all readings right in front of you.
- There is auto power on/off features and also has overload protection.
- It measures relative value, temp, frequency, diode, and capacitance.
10. Digital Multimeter WELAISE Auto-Ranging Non-Contact Voltage Detection Electronic:
For use at home and other non-professional places, a multimeter which is just the right one for you is this Digital Multimeter WELAISE Auto-Ranging Non-Contact Voltage Detection Electronic. The design has ensured the maximum safety of the user and is also very easy to use for everyone. The major features of our 10th pick are:
- It has a live line test and NCV detection features.
- You will appreciate its ease of use and safety features.
- The temperature probe and a built-in sensor are also provided.
- It does the continuity test, diode, and battery test as well.