Your courtyard during the autumn season, while all the leaves are breaking from the branches and filling it making it appear both beautiful and dusty at the same time needs to be dealt with. The task gets very difficult with a broom so it is recommended that you get an ideal machine like a leaf blower to clean them. In this article, we shall be covering 10 Best Leaf Blowers 2019 that we have on the market. The top 10 leaf blowers are:
Top 10 Leaf Blowers 2019:
1. Worx Turbine 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower:
Being a single person dealing with a problem such as this, you need sheer power coming out of your leaf blower. Well, we are sure that nothing does a better job than this Worx Turbine 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower which is our 1st pick. It has the following features:
- The power and the blowing air is generated by its turbine fan technology.
- To ensure the maximum performance, the airflow is dynamic.
- So durable that the manufacturers provide a 3-year warranty.
- The speed can be control so don’t you worry about that.
2. Toro Ultra 12 Amp 250 MPH Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum:
The idea of buying blowers and vacuum cleaners separately and then their maintenance is really sickening. However, a wiser would always go for something like this Toro Ultra 12 Amp 250 MPH Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum getting both benefits. The main features are:
- So powerful that the air comes out of it at 250 MPH max.
- However, the speed can be controlled according to your needs.
- It is a corded machine and doesn’t feature a battery.
- The mulching and impeller drive power much better.
3. Sun Joe SBJ597E-SJB 6 Amp 155 Max Electric Leaf Blower:
For cleaning your courtyard, getting rid of leaves, or for cleaning your machines like the computer, an economical choice which would be really suitable for most of you is this Sun Joe SBJ597E-SJB 6 Amp 155 Max Electric Leaf Blower. It has the following major characteristics:
- It is cheaper and delivers a good airspeed of 155 MPH.
- Also, it is much lighter to handle than others.
- It only has enough power to blow leaves and dusty.
- This leaf blower is electric and doesn’t have a battery.
4. Husqvarna 125B, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 425 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Blower:
Just like their air compressors which we have appreciated in of our previous reviews, the Husqvarna 125B, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 425 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Blower has again proved the excellence of the brand. The features on the top are:
- Both velocity and air volume are terrific i.e. 170 MPH & 425 CFM respectively.
- Also, both the length and speed can be controlled.
- The controls aren’t complex and most people can handle it with ease.
- The speed is controlled easily with the throttle pressure.
5. Worx WG506 Corded Blower:
If you only want to settle for a brand like Worx even when you have got a smaller budget then you would have to go for Worx WG506 Corded Blower which only performs one function but does it well. We have enlisted some of its top features for the users:
- A quality motor installed for producing air at a good velocity.
- Also, it is as powerful as up to 180 CFM for blowing the dust.
- One of the simplest air blowers good for leaves and machines.
- It has a compact and lightweight design making it convenient.
6. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower:
The availability of electricity is not always an option and to deal with an emergency situation you need one with a battery. In that criteria, our best bet is this DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower. The major features are:
- With a powerful lithium-ion battery, it does the job rightfully.
- The durability and efficiency are ensured by its brushless motor.
- The velocity at which it blows the air is up to 90 MPH.
- The power at which it generates the air is up to 400 CFM.
7. Toro 51585 Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blower:
You always need a lot of alternatives to support your needs. Toro 51585 Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blower is one of such products with a lightweight design, enough airspeed and power, and durability you look out for. The main features we have enlisted are:
- A perfect measure for cleaning debris and leaves from the courtyards & sidewalks.
- It can also be used to clean plenty of machines at your home.
- With a weight of just 4.6 pounds, it is one of the lightest blowers.
- So durable that you get a 2-year warranty for it.
8. Worx WG546 Turbine 20V PowerShare 2-Speed Cordless Battery:
Whether you need a corded blower or a cordless one with a battery, Worx is a brand which ensures everything for the users. With a battery and a cordless design, our pick from them is this Worx WG546 Turbine 20V PowerShare 2-Speed Cordless Battery. The features are:
- The ergonomic and lightweight experience makes cleaning easier for you.
- The good air volume of up to 340 CFM is generated by it.
- It even works when the conditions are relatively tougher.
- There are two-speed modes and also has a long-lasting battery.
9. Worx WG509 TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-In-1 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:
As we have already said that whatever it is you require from Worx, they deliver and our 9th pick Worx WG509 TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-In-1 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum is an example of that. Now you get everything in one place making things even easier. The features are:
- Get a vacuum, mulcher, and blower, all three in one place.
- This saves you the trouble for buying them separately in an ideal budget.
- It might seem heavier but it isn’t and only needs a hand to handle.
- It is really power-efficient, powerful, and handy.
10. Updated SereneLife Electric Leaf Blower:
When the machines are lightweight and portable, the cleaning work seems like an easy job. You get such relief from this Updated SereneLife Electric Leaf Blower whose lightweight design makes you want to clean all day long. The features are:
- The portability and lightweight design at its finest.
- Easily cleans leaves and debris outside your home & inside.
- Not just it has a simple design, the use is also pretty easy.
- It is also affordable and you can buy it used.